Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cars Valentine's Cards - Printable!

Finally some cute 'boyish' Valentine's that are still cute! We had trouble finding ones that weren't too girly, but still cute. So, I just designed my own for my son to give friends. You can right click and save then print out as any as you need. We included the card, small car, and tootsie rolls in some Valentine bags found at Dollar Tree. The cars are also in a 3 pack at Dollar Tree. Quick, easy, and cheap. There are several variations of the card with different sayings as well as a blank one if you want to add your own saying!If you want to share with others please link or pin. 












I let my son decorate the back with stickers and try to write his name. He loved putting the bags together! He is a major car boy. 



 

5 comments:

  1. OMG, these are super cute...a GREAT idea for a boy valentine. I love the addition of the actual cars...genius! Thanks so much for sharing at Loving Valentine's Day. I hope you have wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these! My little guy is excited to work on these tonight! Found you through the "Love it!" linky party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, these are adorable! I found you through pinterest :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I'm using for my two-year-old's daycare friends.... They'll love it!

    ReplyDelete